We have provided service for government facilities, industrial areas, agricultural businesses, and many others. Below are just a few of the many great customers we have worked with and completed successfully within budget. We work hard to ensure our quality services are also completed in a timely manner.
- City of Duluth: We installed landscaping at intersections throughout the downtown area.
- Atlanta Pump Station: We were called to repair, redo and finish the Chattahoochee Pump Station’s exterior landscaping and drainage problems.
- City of Conyers: We do landscape installations and all of their turf fertilization treatments.
- Dekalb County: ArtScape provides maintenance and installs for 40+ municipal buildings.
- Lithonia Lighting Corp.: We maintained their grounds for 16 years and installed their Executive Building landscaping for 1.2 million dollars. We won the Georgia Green Industry Award for the best landscaping installed for the year 2001 for our work at this site.
- Grady Health Care Properties: We have maintained all of their properties throughout Atlanta including the hospital itself for over 2 years.
- Georgia Centennial Horse Park: We have worked with them on a number of projects in the past and currently provide landscaping, fertilization, weed control in parking lots, as well as consulting.
- The Walker School: We provided complete service for 17 years for the Walker School. This included designing and installing athletic fields. We also landscaped all new additions to the school, preschool building, library, people center. We provided full time employees who performed campus maintenance and athletic field care. We had the good fortune of winning the award of private school Baseball Field of the Year, two consecutive years in a row, for work done at this site.
If you are interested in other customer names or proof of our qualifications we will be happy to provide them.
As for the cost of services, we work hard to remain competitive. Our goal is to provide an estimate that will provide you with highest quality of service, product and craftsmanship.
I personally, along with the team at ArtScape, thank you for the opportunity to work with you. Our goal has always been to make our customers long-term customers and partners. If I or anyone at ArtScape can further assist you, please do not hesitate to call.
Andy R. Taylor
ArtScape Lawn & Turf Professionals